Inspector Gadget is a 1999 Disney film based on the 1983 animated cartoon series of the same name. Security guard John Brown (Matthew Broderick) gets blown appart by billionaire Sanford Scolex (Rupert Everett) and is rebuilt into a crime-fighting machine.
John Brown/Inspector Gadget
- I’m not me anymore. I’m a hardware store!
- Hey, that guy’s speeding. Ten miles per hour in a parking lot, buddy!
Sanford Scolex/Dr. Claw
- Sykes, release the remote control robots, now.
- (to Brenda’s father) Arrivederci, professor. (Kills him)
- Sniffy, let’s go.
- Stop the car, Sykes. I want to enjoy this.
- Why, it’s that annoying security guard from the institute. So, he’s the lucky duck they plucked for the Gadget Program. Heh! Irony bounds.
- Arrivederci, Gadget! This is not goodbye. I’ll get you next time, Gadget! I’ll get you!
- Say bye-bye