When Windows Vista was first introduced to the market, the first thing that people noticed was the gadgets. They were very helpful and provided the help that people needed at that time. For Windows 7, this desktop gadget feature was still available and it provided even more opportunities for people to have some third party gadgets that they can install when they go online.
For the next installment of Windows however namely Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, this desktop gadget feature has been discontinued and a lot of people miss it immensely. The main reason why this feature was discontinued is because of the risks that some of the third party gadgets give to the Windows user.
If you have a Windows 10 powered computer or laptop, you know that you can rely on your live tiles in order to imitate how the gadgets worked before but it is not quite the same. What if you would be told that you can install the gadgets that you used to have before into your Windows 10 powered computer? Will you grab the opportunity?
It is likely that you have already tried searching for gadget packs that you can download online but it might take you a long time before you find one that will truly let you have all of the gadgets that you used to have. No need to look further now because in order to download the gadgets on your Windows 10 computer, you need to install 8 Gadget Pack.
What is 8 Gadget Pack?
8 Gadget Pack is an application that you can download and install for free. That is right; you do not need to pay for anything. You may have seen this before but did not download it because you thought that it is only applicable to Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 but it is also compatible with Windows 10.
Here is the process that you have to follow to successfully download this application:
1. Download 8 Gadget Pack and wait for it to fully download.
2. Once you are notified that download has already completed, you can then install it on your computer.
3. You will see a sidebar that contains a total of 45 gadgets.
4. You can choose the gadgets that you would like to place on your desktop. Do remember that you would have to install all 45. They may be composed of a wide array of calendar, CPU meters and currency meters as well as other types of gadgets that will be useful for you.
5. Carry on with your work now with the gadgets you have always wanted to have on your Windows 10 desktop.
Do remember that once you have already installed 8 Gadget Pack on your computer, you will then be allowed to install other gadgets from the Internet as well. There are even some who download about a hundred but you have to be cautious with your choices. Make sure that you will only download from reliable websites so you will not have any problems.