The program encourages outstanding students who want to commence undergraduate and honours level study in the field of Computer Science for full-time at the University of Auckland.
As the largest and highest-ranked university in New Zealand, the University of Auckland was founded in 1883. The motto of the university is ‘Ingenio et Labour’ which can be translated from Latin as “natural ability and hard work”.
Why at the University of Auckland? The university provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses. It also conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centres.
Table of Contents
The support will be awarded annually, for a period of one year, and will be of the value of up to $8,000.
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Honours
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Award: Up to $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
International Qi Anlong Scholarship in Computer Science Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science conjoint degree, Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree or a Bachelor of Advanced Sciences (Honours) in the Faculty of Science in Computer Science, intending to specialise in Artificial Intelligence.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Required to maintain a GPA of at least 6.00 (equivalent to a B+ average) in each semester of study.
- How to Apply for the International Qi Anlong Scholarship in Computer Science: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must have to take admission in the Undergraduate & Honours level program at the University. After that candidates must complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to submit a CV, academic transcripts and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the admission requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.