Welcome to iCW !
iNTERNET CW – CWoip (CW over internet protocol)
– morse code using cw audio tones over the internet,
– full duplex morse code with high fidelity sound,
– fast, full break-in QSK, due to low latency free software
– with the ability to conduct an audio CW QSO between 2 to 100 iCW ops.
– using your own CW PADDLES and/or CW KEYBOARD and/or CW KEY
The above 2 recordings are of an internet qrq and qrs CW QSO between 2 iCW OPS.
The first one is QRS and the 2nd one is QRQ. To listen, click on play.
The below 2 recordings are from an early qrq cw iCW NET on 3-26-2010.
The first one is full qrq, and the 2nd one is half speed.
This is a recording of one of our earlier iCW QRQcw NETs on 3.6.2010.
Several iCW OPS were present using several different methods to send
morse code over the internet on iCW using mumble, FLdigi, CWtype, and a
custom sine wave cw code oscillator. For more information please see:
HERE IS A BASIC INTRODUCTION TO iCW
Basic Setup to send Morse Code Audio Tones over MUMBLE on the iCW Server